Penske Vehicle Services executes OEM vehicles for product reveals, press events, advertising photoshoots, product placement, and marketing events.
We have a wide range of experience in executing to client expectations up to Class A requirements.
- Gap and Fit
- Spline Sand
- Class A show paint finish application
- Class A show car paint final wet sand and rub finish
Our technical capabilities can mirror the needs of client requirements based on the level of execution required for client events.
Penske Vehicle Services' high-bake (production) paint system is the most comprehensive and capable system within a 500 mile radius of Detroit.
High-Bake (Production) Paint System Details
- High-bake (production paint), capable of 500°
- Matches the factory paint structure, color and texture exactly
- Reduced drying times for higher volume and faster throughput
- In-house color lab and testing
- Unique capability of multiple or varied programs on a single shift
Our system is high-bake, capable of 500°F, and exactly matches the factory paint structure, color and texture while providing reduced drying times, higher volume, and faster throughput.
Utilizing this state-of-the-art system, and its in-house color lab and testing, Penske Vehicle Services is able to consistently deliver an ultra-high quality and durable finish with exact repeatability.
Like the building, Penske Vehicle Services' high-bake paint system is large and flexible, providing the unique capability of managing multiple or varied programs on a single shift.
- High-bake spot/complete repair
- Refinish spot/complete repair
- Lite collision repair